Peripheral Vision

"I like surface noise. Life has surface noise." That's what John Peel said when he was asked why he preferred vinyl to CDs. This blog is about the surface noise of life as heard by one who listens.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Devon, United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

123-reg update - still waiting...

It is now 29th May and 123-Reg so-called 'customer support' has still not replied to my emails. They still have a recorded message on their 'technical support' line claiming an 'unprecedented volume of calls'. I doubt they even know what 'unprecedented' means, but I think this must set a precedent for lousy service.

43 minutes listening to poor renditions of Mozart pops then a put-upon male voice pipes up. He is grovellingly apologetic and tells me that 'management knows about the problem'. And, bless him, he solves my problem in a matter of minutes. So, I wonder, how long before 123-reg management actually DO something about the problem?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home